If you are searching for a bank that allows you to have online access in the US, then you should try the US Bancorp Bank. The US Bancorp Bank is an American bank holding company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota and also incorporated in Delaware. US Bancorp is the founder of US Bank National Association, which is known as the US Bank, and it is ranked at 7th on the largest banks in the US. The banking company provides secure banking services, mortgage, investment, guaranteed trust and also secure payments services to individuals, companies, governmental entities, private business, and other institutions.
Benefits of the US Bancorp Bank
US Bancorp has over 3,000 branches and 4,786 ATM points, primarily in the Midwestern United States, has 72,400 employees. US Bancorp offers the following services to customers;
- They give you Insurance.
- Educational funding.
- Your retirement planning.
- They help you to invest on your own.
- Makes room for private banking.
There are more benefits to be enjoyed with the US Bancorp bank.
How to Create an Online ID
If you wish to enjoy the benefits listed and more on the US Bancorp, then you would need to create an online ID that allows you to access and manage your account anytime and anywhere on your device. You can only have an online access when you have their credit card or you have an account with them. Follow the instructions below;
- Go to https://onlinebanking.usbank.com.
On the Verify form, enter the account type that you have and Enter an account or debit card number, Last 4 digits of your social security number, Ask “Do you have a pin for this account” question with Yes or No, and then click on “Continue”.
Fill in this form with the on screen instructions that will be displayed.
On this page, you will have to give your consent to the account creation.
You’ll need to confirm your account and the details you provided and then click on “Confirm” to create your online ID.
US Bancorp Bank Log In
You can log with your desktop or the banking mobile app installed on your device. Follow below to log in through the website;
- Proceed to https://thebancorp.mybankingservices.com/.
- On the Account Login page, enter your User ID and then click on “Login”.
Logging in with the US Bancorp mobile app,
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Launch the app and enter your User ID and account password.
- Then tap on “Login” to access your account through your mobile device.
US Bancorp Bank Online Privacy and Security
The bank policy describes the handling of information provided by you or collected through any of the online interfaces.
- Types of Information we collect
The bank collects two basic information through the services, Personal and Anonymous Information. Location information are also collected. Personal information consists of your name, email address, telephone number, and your social security number, date of birth, your postal address or your account information.
Anonymous Information is the information that does not identify you directly and cannot be used to identify a person e.g. the household income.
- How we collect your information
The bank collects your information from you when you provide the information to them directed, we collect your information through when you request for information, services, register on the website or application, carry out surveys or contact customer supports.
- How we use information that we collect
To provide you with products and services which you request from us. Use to communicate with you regarding your accounts and transactions with us. Send information to you. Improve the products and services.
- How we share information that we collect: we only share your information in accordance with US Bank Consumer privacy pledge.
- Online tracking advertising.
- Other information collect manually include you IP Address, your application information and your device information.
- Privacy Linked website.
- Data Security.
- Preventing your Identity Theft.
- Children’s privacy term.
- Social media platform