Timex Men’s Expedition Scout 40 Watch is a product of Timex Company. Timex Group B.V. is one of the best-known American watch companies. At times you just need a trusted companion who’s up for anything. The Timex expedition scout is a well-crafted update to the classic field watch with twelve or twenty-four-hour time settings, date, and a distance arrow second hand. Timex keeps a great time. Made comfortable, the hardware holds up to daily wear and the Indiglo feature works great.
Features of Timex Men’s Expedition Scout 40 Watch
Here are the features of this product.
- Has an adjustable green20 millimeter nylon strap, fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference.
- Black dial with a date window at 3 o’clock; with full Arabic numerals.
- Indiglo light-up watch dial; luminous hands.
- This product has a Black 40-millimeter brass case with mineral glass crystal.
- Water-resistant to 50 meters (165 feet): in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.
- Scratch-resistant mineral glass.
- Legendary Timex durability.
- Timex offers a year warranty and imported.
Listed below are some other great features of this watch that will make you purchase it
- Water Resistant: Timex expedition watches have been taken to new depths with water-resistant materials so you’ll be ready for any adventure.
- Your Adventure Companion: has been tested to withstand the elements, Timex expedition watches are rugged tools built as a trusted companion for exploration.
- Indiglo Backlight Technology: Timex created revolutionary Indiglo backlight technology, which changes how the world told the time in the dark.
Where to Purchase the Product
Buying this product will not be difficult, only if you are buying from a reliable and trustworthy seller. Amazon is a reliable store where you can get this product at a good price, without having to worry about anything. I recommend you visit the amazon store to get yours now.