The Royal Bank of Scotland with the popular abbreviation RBS is one of the subsidiary companies of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. The Royal Bank of Scotland currently holds about 600 bank branches in control, which are situated in Scotland, England, and other large towns and cities. This bank’s history is actually traced to years back, which was actually founded by some investors. From the time of its existence until now, it has worked to provide several different products and services to its users, which actually include personal services and business services.
Royal Bank of Scotland Services
The Royal Bank of Scotland has its functionality to provide its services. They provide a wide range of banking products and services such as personal services, commercial services, and also business services to its users, customers and clients. It also works with the online internet and mobile banking service. And with this, it has under control several different mobile branches.
This bank also has the functionality of fast and secure payment transactions. And it also issues out credit card and debit cards to its customers, in order to facilitate banking and financial transactions. These cards can be used to access bank accounts and also make purchased and lots more. The Royal Bank of Scotland is part of the companies offering cheque services, automated services, payment system, and other financial services.
How to Open an Online Account with The Royal Bank of Scotland
There are possible ways for you to open an account with the Royal Bank of Scotland. You could choose to open an account online and also visit the branch to get hold of your account. So, let’s look at the possible ways through which you can get your preferred account online with the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- You have to access the bank’s page on https://personal.rbs.co.uk.
- On the bank’s page, you have to choose the type of account you want to open – the accounts are; current accounts and savings account. make your choice.
- Click on Open an account today.
- Answer some questions and click on Start Application.
- Enter your name and date of birth.
- Provide your address and location.
- Your tax identification number is also needed.
- Your contact details and click on Next.
From here, you still have to follow few on-screen instructions to get your account open.
Online Banking and Login
The online banking service of the Royal Bank of Scotland is an essential and effective way of accessing your bank account via your mobile device or computer. It is just so easy to get started with it. As long as you have gotten your account, then you can get started.
- On your web browser, visit the bank’s page on https://personal.rbs.co.uk.
- At the right side of the page, click on Log in.
- On the next page, provide your customer number – this refers to your date of birth together with your identification number.
- Enter your credit/debit card number and click on Continue.
Now you can make use of your account, send money, and pay bills with your account online.
How to Apply for The Royal Bank of Scotland Credit Card
The Royal Bank of Scotland credit card is an importance product of this bank, as it facilitates the use and operation of your bank account. with this card in hand, you can gain access to your bank account anytime and anywhere. Do you want to get your credit card? There are ways to apply for your card. However, you must be 18 years of age and above, that earns about 10 euros dollars in a year and a resident of the UK.
- Visit the bank’s page on https://personal.rbs.co.uk.
- Click on Choose a credit card.
- On the next page, click on your preferred card and tap Apply Now.
- Answer some questions and start your application.
- Provide your full name, date of birth and relationship status.
- Your location and address details.
- Your email and contact number.
- Click on the Next button to continue.
Once you have applied for your credit card, you have to log in to your online account following the processes above in order to activate your card before use.