Neutrogena Wet skin Kids’ Sunscreen Spray is a cream that can be applied on dried skin, it is mostly made for kids. If you are a mother that has a kid at home and your kid is having dried skin structure. You can make use of the Neutrogena wet skin kids sunscreen spray. The reason for creating this cream oil-free, SPF 70+ sunscreen spray is because of kids. It works on wet and also dry skin and the features helioplex technology that helps provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with every application. When you use the Neutrogena wet skin kid’s sunscreen spray, you can now feel secure and safe about your kid’s sun protection.
Read Also >>> Water Wipes – WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes
Benefits of Neutrogena Wet Skin Kid’s Sunscreen Spray
Most of the sunscreen drip off when it is applied on wet skin, most especially on children that are never sit down for too long. But when it is applied on dry skin it stays on the skin for long more than the wet skin appliance. So, let us look at some of the benefits of this wet skin kids’ sunscreen spray.
- It is a water-resistant sunscreen cream or spray which stays up to 80 minutes.
- It is PABA free.
- The spray is hypoallergenic.
- You can apply it on a dried and also a wet skin.
- It is oil-free.
These are the benefits of Neutrogena wet skin kids’ sunscreen spray.
What do you understand by drug fact? Drug fact is like a warning about drug usage. So we are going to be looking at the drug fact of what we have here. The drug facts are;
- You should not use the product on damaged or broken skin.
- You should also keep the product away from the face to avoid breathing it in.
- Keep it out of the reach of the eye and rinse it with water to remove it when it touches your eyes.
- Do not use the cream or spray and also ask a doctor if rashes occur.
- The product should be kept from the reach of children. If it is been swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Do not use the product when you are close to a fire, heat, or while smoking.
These are the drug facts of the Neutrogena wet skin kids’ sunscreen spray.
How to Use
This is the most important aspect because when you misuse the product it can course a lot of damage to the skin. Please do go through this part very careful, it is the most important part.
- Before using it, shake the product very well before and frequently during usage.
- Make sure you spray it liberally and spread it with your hand, 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply it to all part of the skin that is exposed to the sun.
- You should keep the container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply.
- Do not apply it or spray it to your face directly. Spray it on your hands and before applying it to your face.
- Don’t use it in a windy condition.
- Make use of it in a well-ventilated area or environment.
- Reapply it after 80 minutes of swimming, bathing or sweating and after drying up. You can use it at least every 2 hours.
These are the uses of the product and note that the more you spend time in the sun, the sun increases the risk of your skin cancer and also early skin aging. In other to reduce or decrease the risk, you need to use sunscreen regularly with a broad-spectrum SPF value of 15 and higher. Also, with other sun protection measures of limit time in the sun most especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., You should always wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. It helps reduce the risk of cancer. While for children that are under 6 months of age, you need to ask a doctor for a prescription. You can find this product on Amazon.