The First city monument bank has a mortgage platform called First city monument bank mortgage. Perhaps you already know about the first city monument bank but I guess what you did not know was that the company offers a
The First city monument bank mortgage offers so many benefits. However, when choosing a mortgage you have to choose wisely and make sure you are equal to the task first. If you are not sure, you can talk to any of the bank personnel after visiting the nearest branch the bank has close to you. Also, you can create an online account on the platform and equally read about the company and its products in general.
Open an Account – First City Monument Bank M
This is quite easy and you should not experience any difficulty what so ever. To create a First city monument bank account, follow the steps below.
- Go to the FCMB account official webpage at www.fcmb.com.
- On the webpage, click on the icon that says “open an account”.
- Read the things you need and click on the “get started icon”.
- Enter your country of residence, select the person you are creating the account for, and click on the icon to indicate if you are a new customer or an existing FCMB customer.
- Enter your email address, date of birth, phone number, referral code,
andBVN if you have.
- Click on the continue icon and follow the instructions given to you afterward.
There you go but note that you will need a scanned copy of your passport and signature.
Learn about the FCMB Mortgage before you Apply
It is wise to learn about the First city monument bank mortgage terms and conditions as well as the benefits before you decide to take a mortgage from there. To learn about the platform mortgages, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the FCMB official website which I believe you already know how to.
- On the website, hover on the “personal banking” tab and click on loans and credit cards from it.
- Now from any of the loan options, click on the “find out more” button.
Once you click on the “find out more” button you will be taken to a new webpage where you can find out everything there is about that particular loan. Afterward, you can follow the instruction given to you to apply for a mortgage.