A mobile device only bank that makes all your banking activities very simple and easy is the Chime Bank. The bank charges no fees. It is a fully featured deposit account. They accepts direct deposit and also pre authorized withdrawals with international bank transfers through the ACH (Automated Clearing House) network. When you open a Chime account, the bank gives you the following;
- Chime Visa debit card.
- FDIC insured deposit account that can be managed directly from your mobile.
- And a saving account that helps you to save funds without thinking much.
If you are looking out for a bank account that makes things easy for you then Chime is just the right one for you.
How to create a Chime Online Account
- Go to https://member.chimebank.com/enroll/#/account.
Fill out the form with you first name, middle name, your email address and then type a password, tick on “Next”.
Fill in your Street address, Apt/ Suite number, Zip Code, City, select your state and type in your mobile number and click on “Next”.
Fill out the form on the next page, accept the terms and conditions and confirm your registration.
Chime Bank Online Account Log in
Proceed to https://member.chimebank.com/users/sign_in
Fill in your Email address and password. Then tick on “Log in”.
How to Reset your Account Password
To reset your chime account password if you have forgotten it, go to the log in page and follow below;
- Click on Reset password.
- On the file displayed, fill out your email address and the four last digits of your Social Security Number. Then click on to follow the on screen instructions.
What Information do they collect?
The obtain information as your name and other contact details through their sites. The information includes;
- Your contact information such as name, postal address, email address and your mobile number.
- Contact information of others to whom you ask them to send information.
- Your username and password to be able to access their products and services online.
- Payment information.
- Date of birth.
- Your online order history.
- Educational, professional licenses and qualifications, legal work eligibility status and other relevant information to their products or specific jobs which you may apply.
- Other business and personal information that you may provide to them.
In addition, they may collect certain information by automated means such as beacons and cookies when you visit their site. The information includes your IP address, the browser characteristics, your operating system, your language preferences, and the device characteristics, referring URLs, information on the actions taken on their site, your date and times of your visit on the site.
How and when will the information be used?
They are used;
- To create and manage your account.
- Provides and offer products and services to you.
- To process and collect payment for services.
- To communicate about and administer your participation in special programs, surveys, events, sweepstakes, contests and other promotions.
- To combine with the information they receive offline to send promotions.
- Send your information to others if you ask them to.
- To respond and communicate with you.
- Manage your application for employment with them and also contact you in connection with potential employment opportunities.
- Process the claims they receive with their products or services.
- To evaluate, operate and improve their business.
- To perform data analysis.
- Protect customer against, identify and prevent fraud and some other criminal activities.
- Enforce and comply with applicable legal requirements and their policies.
Information they Share
How do they protect your information?
Customer’s privacy and protection is very important to them. The Bank maintains administrative, physical and technical safeguards programmed to protect the personal information you give against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, alteration, loss, disclosure, access or use. However, no data transmission made on the internet or any other wireless communication method can be guaranteed to the secured totally. For that, they make no guarantees, warranties or representations with respect the privacy of the transmitted information.
How to Contact Chime
To contact the customer care, dial 844-244-6363 or 855-981-7557.
Or write them at email@example.com.